Saturday, March 8, 2008

Tracy Repchuk at the World Internet Summit Sydney Australia

Tracy Repchuk has to be one of the most successful working mothers of the Internet and she is coming to Australia this week to speak at the World Internet Summit in Sydney Australia - my home town!

I've been working with Tracy over the last six months and she has taught me a lot about Internet Marketing - and I feel like I've only scratched the surface! She is dedicated to helping women and working mums succeed in this online marketing game, so come and hear her speak on Friday morning 14th March at Darling Harbour.

I'll be there and giving her a rap - so it would be great to see you!

6 comments:

Tracy Repchuk Online Marketing Strategist said...

Thanks Maree,

I look forward to meeting mums and working women who want to turn their passion into profits! Come and see me at the World Internet Summit - listen to my interview on their site, and lets make 2008 a year of financial freedom.

Tracy Repchuk
Marketing Makeover Maestro
http://www.marketingmakeovermiracles.com

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.

World Internet Summit said...

World Internet summit are the best events when it comes to internet marketing

Loose weight Quick said...

Quick ways of turning passions into profits would be a great way to go.

Auto said...

Thank you that sounds great

Nissan 4x4 said...

we certainly do live in an information based world to which there is no shortage